Nagesh Gunavanth Rao YernaleAssistant Professor
Guru Nanak PG Centre Bidar
Ph.D. in Chemical Sciences from Gulbarga University, India
Share this Profile
!. Secured FIRST RANK in M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry, from Gulbarga University, Kalaburgi in June 2011.
2. Award of GOLD MEDAL for securing highest marks in M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry from Gulbarga University, Kalaburgi in February 2012.
3. Award of Department of Science and Technology, Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (DST-INSPIRE) Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) [IF120091].
4. Award of Department of Science and Technology, Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (DST-INSPIRE) Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) [IF120091].
5. Research Articles published (National and Internationl) in Journals: 16
6. Number of Oral / Poster Presentation in National and International Conferences : 18
7. National and International Conferences/Lecturer series/ Symposium attended : 41
8. Workshops/ Research Training Participated: 09