Dr. Mohammed Amin Mohammed HassaneinProfessor
Mansoura University, Egypt
M.D. in Internal Medicine from Mansoura University, Egypt
Share this Profile
Mohammed, M.A., MD is a Professor at Mansoura University faculty of Medicine, and senior expert in gastroenterology, Hepatology and endoscopy. He is Muslim, Egyptian, 48 years old, married with 3 children with no special habits. He worked as a general practitioner (GP) in 1998-2000, Resident doctor of internal medicine from 2000 to 2003, Assistant lecturer of internal medicine in Mansoura Faculty of Medicine from 2003 to 2008, Lecturer of internal medicine in Mansoura Faculty of Medicine from 2009-2013, Assistant Prof of internal medicine and Hepatology, gastroenterology and endoscopy from 2014, Professor of internal medicine Gastroenterology Hepatology and Endoscopy in 2020 uptil now, Membership of EASL (European Association For The Study Of The Liver) in 2009 till now. He attended and participate in most of conferences made on liver and gastroenterology in GEC (gastroenterology center), liver institutes in Egypt. He passed training courses in learning, education, medical ethics, FLDP and leaderships. The following are his international publications:
1. Mohammed, M.A. and N.M. Omar, et al., 2013. Effect of H. pylori and its Eradication on Gastric Ghrelin Secretion. Trends in Medical Research, 8: 63-85.
2. Mansour A H., R.E. Tawfik, A. Rokia, M.R. Habeeb, and M.A. Mohammed, 2014. Regulation of Cancer Stem Cell Marker (CD133) by Transforming Growth Factor Beta in Hepatocellular Carcinoma. International Journal of Cancer Research, 10: 65-73.
3. Mohammed, M.A., R. Anwar, A.H. Mansour, E. Elmasry and G. Othman, 2014. Effects of Intragastric Balloon versus Conservative Therapy on Appetite Regulatory Hormones in Obese Subjects. Trends in Medical Research, 9: 58-80.
4. Mohammed, M. A., N.M. Omar, A.M. Shebl, A.H. Mansour, E. Elmasry and G. Othman. 2014. Celiac Disease Prevalence and its HLA-genotypic Profile in Egyptian Patients with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus. Trends in Medical Research, 9: 81-97.
5. Omar, N.M. M.A. Mohammed, G.M. Atia, 2012. Immunohistochemical Localization of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptors in the Liver of Normal and Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats. The Egyptian Journal of Histology, 35(1): 106-116.
6. Mohammed, M.A., A.M. El-Gamal, N.M. Omar, et al., 2014. Faecal Calgranulin C Versus Faecal Calprotectin as Non Invasive Markers Distinguishing Functional From Organic Causes of Chronic Diarrhea. Journal of Medical Sciences, 14(4): 179 – 191.
7. Mansour, A.H., M.A. Mohammed, R. Anwar, et al., 2014. ABO Blood Group and Risk of Malignancies in Egyptians. International Journal of Cancer Research, 10(2): 81 – 95.
8. Mohammed, M.A., N.M. Omar, A.H. Mansour, et al., 2014. 25-Hydroxyvitamin D3 Level in Patients with Chronic Viral Hepatitis B. Journal of Medical Sciences, 14(4): 192 - 200.