Karima Mogahed FahimLecturer of food hygiene and control
Faculty of veterinary medicine, Cairo university
Ph.D. in Food Hygiene and Control from Cairo University, Egypt
Share this Profile
Karima M. Fahim, is a lecturer of food hygiene and control, at faculty of veterinary medicine, Cairo university.
- Membership of the Egyptian Association for food control and consumer
- Membership of the Egyptian Association for food industries and nutrition.
-Teaching of food hygiene, dairy microbiology, analysis and technology courses for undergraduate and postgraduate students (Credit hours system)in Cairo University.
- Sharing in student practical books preparation.
-Participation as a trainer in many workshops which held by the regional center for food safety and control (Robert von ostertag service lab.) Faculty of veterinary medicine, Cairo University, in the field of food safety management systems, food additives and food analysis; in addition, sharing in the chemical and microbiological analysis of food samples.
- Supervision of many masters and PhD theses.
- Attendance and participation in many scientific conferences.
- Participation as a member at “The Quality Assurance Unit” and sharing in the accreditation of the faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Cairo university.